Sparktel is partnering closely with a leading green energy provider to homes and businesses across Ireland to hire a Project Administrator. The company are heavily involved in building and maintaining sustainable energy for our country. Due to the continued expansion and the growing demand for renewable energy sources, we are seeking to hire an ambitious Project Administrator to join our organisation.
The Project Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining company documentation, project coordination, liaising with management and crews and performing Ad Hoc duties as assigned by management.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Document and report on all company and project activity.
- Ensure quality record keeping, ongoing compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Be a key point of contact in supporting Project managers, and the company leadership team.
- You will be in contact with install crews regularly
- You will be keen receive cross training in the following areas.
- Health and Safety
- Site access approval processes in advance of planned works on telecoms/power sites
- Document control
- Collating project data and reporting on field teams’ productivity
- Creation of detailed project reports for both clients and senior management
- Key project management skills
- Training and development records
- Invoicing and payments as well as general ledger activity
- Previous Experience in an administration role
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Organisational skills with strong attention to detail
Whats On Offer:
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary €32,000
- Monday – Friday
- 21 days holidays