An exciting opportunity is open in Sparktel for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Are you looking to branch out, develop your skillset or just have a job with great satisfaction? Then maybe you should consider a recruitment role at Sparktel. Established in 2015, Sparktel is a Naas based technical recruitment firm. Due to our continued expansion, an opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and talented graduate to join our team. With a large client base of both local, national and international companies, Sparktel can provide a strong pipeline of opportunity. We also have a strong track record of developing talent and full training is provided.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Firstly you will be open to learning and developing yourself
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment. Represent this to candidates at recruitment events and meetings.
- Develop and implement innovative resourcing strategies to find and engage passive and active candidates through research, referrals, networks and sourcing campaigns
- Manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage top talent
- Screen applications, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback and manage candidate communication
- Be a Sparktel Ambassador – as the first point of contact for candidates, you will represent and embody our company values
- Working on ad-hoc projects to improve processes and enhance the stakeholder and candidate experience
Skills and Experience
- A business or related 3rd level degree.
- Previous experience in recruitment/sales is ideal but not necessary.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Resilient, with a positive outlook (a sense of humour helps)
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience to each and every candidate
- Highly detail-oriented and organised
- Excellent communication skills – ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Strong in client focus and customer service orientation
- Flexible mindset and team player
What is on offer
- Full Training Provided so you can confidently recruit your own candidates
- Base salary with a competitive commission structure (€35,000/€40,000 OTE)
- 23 days holidays
- Company Pension
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Phone