Our client is an established engineering company who specialise in the maintenance and installation of lifting equipment for the facilities and construction industry. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking to expand their maintenance and certifications team by hiring an experienced Electrician preferably with some mechanical experience. Excellent package available as well as ongoing training and support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice to an array of key clients with regards a wide variety of lifting equipment.
- to install, repair, maintain and certify electrical and mechanical equipment - full training provided.
- Examples of equipment would include gearboxes, changing bearings, motors etc.
- Reporting on completed works to operations manager.
- Representing the company in a professional and friendly manner at on-site callouts.
- FETAC Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent trade qualification
- 5 plus years electrical experience
- Testing and verification experience
- Experience of working with plant machinery including electrical components an advantage
- Ability to work with a mobile phone and tablet.
- Organised and able to plan your weeks work.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
What’s on Offer:
- €65,000 - €75,000 per year
- €10 per day meal allowance
- 10% bonus for completion of year
- Double time OT
- Career progression
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- 20 company holidays
- Full training
- Monday to Friday only.