Sparktel is partnering with a leading Irish based Plant and Equipment provider. They provide services and solutions across a variety of industries from construction, to utilities and events. As the organisation continues to grow, they now require the specific skills of an experienced Plant & Services Manager. You will be responsible for managing the fleet, monitoring revenue, and dealing with suppliers daily. This role is for a high-potential individual, capable of working in a growing area of the business with a multi-disciplinary skillset and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks and self-direction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the company fleet.
- You will be responsible for accurately invoicing suppliers and vendors.
- You will be responsible for analysing operational performance and resolving any issues. (e.g., delays in delivery, accidents)
- You will be the first point of contact between vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations (e.g., shipping, delivery) meet quality and safety standards.
- You will be responsible for closely monitoring revenue and accurately costing required machinery for upcoming projects.
- Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g., use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong people & project leader.
- The ability to manage multiple objectives in a fluid and growing environment
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A high degree of initiative which enables valuable support to be provided to the Managing Director
- Excellent commercial acumen
- High attention to detail essential
- Base Salary €50,000 - €60,000
- Attractive bonus structure
- A company vehicle + fuel card
- Pension – 6%