Location: Great Dublin Area: field based role
Salary: €50k-€60k + pension & vehicle
Sparktel are currently recruiting for a Site Agent to join our client based in Dublin. Our client is a leader in Civil Engineering in Ireland and is seeking a Site Agent to work on projects in the greater Dublin area. The successful candidate will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Monitor projects cost, progress, risks and KPI’s and report to Project Manager.
- Resource Management
- Review drawings and amending designs
- Identification of training needs
- Ensure that all work complies with client requirements and safety legislation
- Traffic management
- On-site Health & Safety.
- Liaising with Local Authorities, clients and client reps
- Communicating with the workflow department regarding the programming and scheduling of work.
- Administration duties
- Ensuring quality of works.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Civils, utilities, water experience is essential
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiple teams.
- Good knowledge of ground support systems
- Ability to read designs with good understanding of ground support systems
- Good I.T. and communications skills.
- Qualification in civil engineering or equivalent is an advantage
If you would like more information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org